Test Vehicles Needed
TEST VEHICLES NEEDED FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
1. Vehicle must be available for 1-5 business days (depending on the vehicle model) at our testing facility in Irwindale, California.
2. Original (OEM) suspension and brakes is preferred for product development.
3. Vehicle models that will need to be road tested must have wheels to clear our big brake systems.
Audi R8 (2018-2019)
BMW Z8 (2000 - 2003)
Ford F150 (2015 - 2019); Electric Parking Brake
Honda Fit (2009 - 2014); 2nd Generation
Honda Fit (2015 - 2017); 3rd Generation
Mercedes-Benz G63/G65 AMG (2018-2019)
Nissan Titan (2016 - 2019)
Range Rover Discovery Sport (2015 - 2019)
Tesla Model S/X (2018-2019)
TERMS OF CONDITIONS:
1. It is the lender’s duty to provide vehicle transportation to and from Rotora’s testing facility in Irwindale, California.
2. Rotora will not pay for rental car services.
3. Lender will grant Rotora permission to use images/videos of lender’s vehicle for Rotora’s website, social media sites, and other advertising and media promotions.
4. Vehicle will be inspected by both parties before and after testing to ensure that no damage was caused by Rotora. Waiver form will be signed.
5. Should damages occur, it is the responsibility of the lender to claim at the time of pick up only. Rotora will repair only the damaged parts claimed at the time of pick up.
6. Rotora does not warranty prototype products. Lender assumes all responsibilities for using the prototype products.
7. Lender is responsible to check all lug nuts/wheel studs for tightness. Rotora is not responsible for any damages incurred to vehicle after the vehicle leaves the premise.
In exchange the vehicle owner will be given the opportunity to acquire any Rotora brake products for the development vehicle at heavily discounted prices.
If interested, please email to email@example.com with the vehicle's year/make/model/trim and one of our representatives will contact you.